Here’s what you all bought in the month of August in the U.S.:
- Madden NFL 25 (360, PS3)
- Saints Row IV (360, PS3, PC)
- Disney Infinity (360, Wii, PS3, Wii U, 3DS)
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist (360, PS3, Wii U, PC)
- Minecraft (360)
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (3DS)
- NCAA Football 14 (360, PS3)
- Payday 2 (360, PS3)
- Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn (PS3, PC)
- Pikmin 3 (Wii U)
Per usual, since NPDs do not include actual sales numbers, we can derive the actual numbers based on news. We know that Madden NFL 25 sold 1 million copies during its first week, and that it launched on Aug 27, 2013. Along the same lines, Saints Row IV sold a million copies during its first week, though we don’t really know how much of it were sales in the United States. Disney Infinity comes up 3rd this month, ahead of Ubisoft’s latest Splinter Cell title.
Did you buy any of these games? Let us know in the comments and tell us what you think!