Hey! We made it to episode 2! Will we last until episode 3 or will we call it quits yet again? Who knows! Until then, enjoy this brand new episode of the Social Link podcast and check out what’s happening in this episode below!
- I talk about midgets sh*tting in buckets. Yes. It’s in this episode.
- This episode marks the return of Magus Rants!
- We recommend board games for video gamers who are curious about board games. Like an inception.
- We also talk about why it’s important for future video game designers to be familiar with board game rules and mechanics.
- We also talk about games we’re looking forward to this quarter, which is to say – not a lot.
- We also address a question that was asked us again, a whole year later, from one of our fans.
Got questions or comments? Email us at email@example.com!
0 thoughts on “Social Link Podcast #2: Cardboards, RPGs, and questions from long ago”
That was enjoyable, I should talk about board gaming like Sorry, Clue, Monopoly, Battleship, Battleship the Movie Edition, etc…(lol, jk…) once and a while. I can said that board games were the videogames before videogames existed.
Now, did one is a bit serious, first prop the the crew for answering the question that was I guess supposed to be answered years ago, probably you guys were saving it and in the end never got answered, as for the question itself, nothing personal to anyone, but those type of question should be off the table, it really doesn’t benefit anyone. Like Alex said, if you dislike someone, don’t support them, ignore it, when ppl talk about it, it just make it more aware to more ppl, and now more ppl will know about that particular person. My personal opinion, these type of question should be off the table. Long time listener probably remember Alex and Anthony did a segment during the pre-Gamer Horizon, but in the end of the day, it didn’t make them professional, nothing personal.
Overall, it’s a good podcast, maybe I’ll asked this particular question that was asked before during the pre-Gamer Horizon, heh, heh…
We’re always grateful for your generous and unwavering support, Louis! Let’s get this podcast back on people’s hearts and minds 😉