Welcome to another hearty episode of Backlog BBQ, where we talk about our backlogs and what we’re going to do with them, in which case, none at all. Here’s what we talked about:
- Ari finally succumbed to his demons and joined me and Ted in that game I’ve been talking about for weeks now. Aww, come on, you know what I’m talking about.
- We talk about the upcoming release of the Naxxramas single player expansion for Hearthstone.
- We talk about Weird Al Yankovic’s latest album debuting at #1 on the Billboard charts. Congratulations, Weird Al!
- We talk about the PlayStation TV.
- We talk about The Sims 4. And yes, the title of this week’s episode comes from that part.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Email us at email@example.com!
0 thoughts on “Backlog BBQ Podcast #7: Spooky Costume Party”
@55:00 mark, I guess I just got my new ringtone and @57:00 mark, WHAT, WHAT, ewwww. Anyway, seriously, I would be pissed if I can’t play Persona 4 Golden using the PSTV, I also planning to get one. BTW, does anyone remember Eye of Judgement, they should bring it back.
What is wrong with Ted, got dirty at the end of the podcast, lol… Also what’s so funny about Spooky Costume Party, I don’t get and I really don’t get it why Ted needed to laugh so hard.