This week’s episode came in a little late, mainly because of lost time. No, it’s not because of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, but other games and social activities that took up most of our time… namely, Guardians of the Galaxy! But before we can even talk about that, here’s this week’s episode!
- Anthony failed at playing The Last of Us because the disc he borrowed was destroyed and scratched as hell.
- We talk about how the quality of your discs reflect the quality of your character. Is it true?
- We also talk about physical media versus digital media and our opinions of each.
- We segway into talking about PSPlus, PSNow, and EA Access. Are these services really a good value?
- Then we segway into game development, somehow.
- Then back to talking about server hardware and subscriptions.
- We talk about the newly opened Eorzea Cafe in Japan.
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
0 thoughts on “Social Link Podcast #26: Your World, Our Adventures”
Most interesting topic ever, I’m also interesting getting into the gaming business, whether if it’s good or bad. It think a Netflix style gaming service going to be interesting, PSNow just hope fix the prices.
Thx for answering the question, I think it’s a case by case basis, but I think game companies should try to listen to their fanbase even if they cut a bit of losses, I believe in the long run, it will pay off, just look at the PS3.
Tidbit, Megaman Legend 3 was supposed to come out for the 3Ds and most owners bought the system just for it. As for Operation Rainfall, only Xenoblade: Cronicles was pusblished by Nintendo in the U.S., but for a limited release, for Last Story and Pandora’s Box was XSeed, due the facts, Nintendo don’t have the resource to localize big rpg type games, and the voices was done in Europe.