On this week’s show, Anthony finally plays The Last of Us, I discover Fez and babble on about Rogue Legacy, and someone got hooked on a MMO. Uh oh.
- Anthony talks about the two games that came out last year in 2013
- First, he talks about The Last of Us.
- Then he talks about Tales of the Abyss.
- Bioware lost someone recently: Casey Hudson, responsible for Mass Effect and Bioware’s new IP, has moved on and left the company.
- We talk about Fez II’s cancellation – a year later.
- We slightly touch upon Anthony’s dislike towards Braid.
- And talk about 8-bit look for indie games and how we’re tired of it.
- I talk about Fez.
- We talk about documentaries: Indie Game: Life After and Video Games The Movie.
- I talk about Rogue Legacy.
- And Anthony and I talk about Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. Yes, he’s in.
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Email us at email@example.com!
0 thoughts on “Social Link Podcast #27: YOU WIN NOTHING!”