No extensive Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn talk this week! Instead, we catch up on Gamescom, talk about Bioware’s newest game, and a bunch of other crap that we should’ve talked about last week. Excited? Good.
- We start right off and talk about game addiction.
- I actually watched a little bit of Attack on Titan. Yes. The anime. And I actually liked it!
- Anthony talks about Macross and (gasp) its rerelease this fall!
- We then start talking about our favorite 80s and 90s cartoons.
- I hate G.I. Joe. Sorry!
- Remember Visionaries? If not, do you remember Captain Power? Inhumanoids? Voltron? Go Lion?
- Finally, we talk about Gamescom!
- We also talk about Assassin’s Creed. Specifically, Assassin’s Creed Rogue and Assassin’s Creed Unity.
- We talk about PT for a very brief moment!
- And then we talk about Konami, specifically its current direction with Silent Hill and the rest of its franchises.
- We talk about how Rise of the Tomb Raider is now Xbox One exclusive. Noooooo!
- We talk about the surprising emergence of 4 player vs 1 player games: EVOLVE, Fable Legends, and Bioware’s newly announced Shadow Realms!
- We talk about Dragon Age Inquisition vs The Witcher 3.
- We talk about sex in games… for a very short time.
- We also read your emails!
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Email us at email@example.com!