After a week hiatus, we’re back with a whole lot of video game talking in tow. In this free form episode, we try to redo the previous episode as best as we can while still talking about many of the games we’ve been playing and look forward to. And lo and behold: this is also going to be the first of TWO episodes we’ll be releasing this week. We hope you guys enjoy!
- Anthony talks about his obsession with Tales of Abyss.
- We talk about The Last Remnant and its use of the Unreal engine.
- Anthony also finished Castlevania 3: Dracula’s Curse.
- We talk about the Castlevania series.
- We talk about the Ninja Gaiden series on the NES.
- We talk about the most memorable NES games we’ve ever played.
- I talk about Infamous: Second Son.
- We talk about Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (again).
- We talk about iOS games Anthony should get.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!