On behalf of Anthony, I’m proud to announce the inaugural episode of Gamer Horizon’s brand new podcast called Social Link. Social Link is a podcast that Anthony and I will be hosting in the same vein as The Pixel and Polygon Protection Group and the previous incarnation of the Gamer Horizon podcast. The format will be an hour long, with some prerecorded segments thrown in certain episodes, and will be focused on video games and touch upon our other obsessions such as board and card games, comics, and the like. Don’t worry – we’re committed to make the Social Link podcast dedicated to interacting with you and the discussion of video games. That being said, let me tell you what’s happening in this episode.
- Well, Anthony has a crappy mic again. Who’d have thunk it?
- We talked about Anthony’s obsession with Pinball Arcade and Ys, which I had no opinion of.
- I was lying. I had an opinion, but why would I tell you my opinion here?
- I talked about one of my favorite iOS games called The Room and its sequel The Room 2.
- I talked about my obsession with board games, specifically, the iOS game Lords of Waterdeep.
- We kinda talked about Bravely Default.
- We talked about Sony’s business side as best we could. It does affect the PlayStation gaming business if Sony, parent company, is losing money.
- We talked about Nintendo’s problems as of late and found out the root of it all.
Got any questions or comments that you’d want us to read online? Email us at email@example.com!
This podcast’s opening and closing song is a remixed version of “Reach Out To The Truth” from Persona 4, which can be found here.